Author Topic: Server to buy from a reliable provider  (Read 2769 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Server to buy from a reliable provider
« on: February 12, 2019, 09:03:31 AM »
Deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which plan the best is to host a big blog with? Any ideas?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a reliable provider
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 02:05:46 AM »
My site has been hosted with Centohost.com dedicated server for over a year now with only one instance of any downtme and that only for about a half an hour. All in all, I highly recommend this web hosting provider. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 06:26:49 AM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are very easy to work with, they laid out all of my options and gave me an idea of the type of package that would suit my needs. This conversation was all it took, they were so professional and the set-up was quick and painless!

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 02:17:46 AM »
Give Legionbox.com team a try. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.
I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.  Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.