Author Topic: Which VPS is betetr to sign up with?  (Read 2960 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Which VPS is betetr to sign up with?
« on: February 12, 2019, 10:42:05 AM »
Which VPS (kvchosting.net and asvhost.com) is better to sign up with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS is betetr to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 02:08:02 AM »
Well, can recommend Hostforweb.com cheap VPS accounts. Their service is cheap with lots of great features!
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:18:53 AM »
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets). My site is almost always up (9 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time). I plan to stay put with Kvchosting.net ssd web host. The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 01:53:41 AM »
If you are looking for the VPS to be hosted in Europe -  then you can check asvhost.com
 Their offer their servers in 3 locations: Germany, Russia and Switzerland.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 01:14:08 AM »
I have been using Kvchosting.net services for about 10 months and I always have fast speed connection and my web site is steadily online. It happened so that I have found out the availability of their systems administrator and sent them a support ticket and they responded me in a minute.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 02:29:28 AM »
Kvchosting.net is a good web host  8) These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with this host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 01:39:06 AM »
You will be pleased using kvchosting.net services. Their uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration.
They are super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome