Author Topic: legionbox.com vs yourlasthost.com  (Read 2164 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
legionbox.com vs yourlasthost.com
« on: March 13, 2019, 11:19:04 AM »
Comparing plans from legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com, which plan would be the best for hosting an e-commerce project with?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: legionbox.com vs yourlasthost.com
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:59:40 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Well, Kvchosting.net proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality. I got all I desired and even more.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 02:01:49 AM »
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can suggest looking at:
 - Arvixe.com - many webmasters appreciate the quality of the services they provide.
 - QHoster.com - they accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
 - Hostforweb.com - they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 01:15:39 AM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support:
 - Rockhoster.com and - Okayservers.com - pricing, features, tools are unique.
I recommend them for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.