Author Topic: Cloudarion.com vps hosting in Germany ? Any reviews?  (Read 2721 times)

Cherisk

• View Profile
Cloudarion.com vps hosting in Germany ? Any reviews?
« on: April 01, 2019, 12:53:30 AM »
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering cloud hosting...
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 2 TB of bandwidth, Linux. Germany - location.
What can you say about Cloudarion.com web hosting services? Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Cloudarion.com vps hosting in Germany ? Any reviews?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 12:02:09 AM »
Well, Cloudarion.com offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.
These are the kind of people you recommend to your best friends and family because you can be confident they will follow through on their promises.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 01:10:38 AM »
Recommend Cloudarion.com more than highly. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 12:46:37 AM »
I have no problem with Cloudarion.com hosting didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection).
The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 12:59:04 AM »
I can highly recommend cloudarion.com xen/ssd vps hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.