Author Topic: Which server is the best?  (Read 3467 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Which server is the best?
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:21:58 AM »
Which server is the best for hosting a blog - asvhost.com or hostingsource.com?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Which server is the best?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 02:06:09 AM »
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

How much do your online projects require?

Pretty good server hosting deals offered by Hostforweb.com provider.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • Cloud Hosting Providers
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:07:06 AM »
There are thousands of Hosting companies which claim to offer the best VPS Hosting service to its clients and the best part totally depends upon the user who is using. I will answer this question because recently, I have purchased a VPS Web Hosting for my client website. So, I have done a lot of research on VPS hosting provider what should be the configuration of the server, it should be managed or unmanaged. Do normal user can purchase unmanaged VPS hosting.

By all these questions arising in my mind and by doing a lot of research by reading thousands of blogs which they were providing top 10 or top 20 Best VPS Hosting list. It was also a very confusing part to select from the list of 20. The one Company, I see common on the very blog was Host.co.in

When, I landed on Host.co.in, website the first feeling came to mind that they deal only in VPS, Dedicated Server and Fully Managed Hosting service. Then, I started doing research on Host.co.in by all parameters that was described by many bloggers.

Below are the Factors that I considered before purchasing VPS Hosting

As I wanted Linux based VPS Hosting, When I Visited Host's VPS Hosting page, there was clearly mentioned that they provide Linux and Windows-based VPS hosting service.

I have a Technical knowledge on the web server, But my client doesn’t have time to managed all the server requirements and he was not so technically sound. Then I found out that All the Server on Host's is Fully Managed

Last but not the least, Cost, By researching many hosting companies, I Feel that Host.co.in was little costlier than other VPS hosting provider but the features of Host.co.in are awesome, so I decided to go with Host.co.in.
(If you think, Host.co.in is costlier then the Alternatives are eukhost, whuk and bodhost)

Offers

This part is always useful before purchasing Hosting service. Host.co.in provides discounts and deals on every occasion and you can save up to 20% on your 1 Year hosting bills.

I can say you there are into the serious business providing Fully Managed VPS Hosting service to its clients and they take care very well. I would recommend you to go with HOST.CO.IN

Learn More Here: www.host.co.in

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 12:47:09 AM »
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a HostingSource.com customer.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 02:59:11 AM »
Why not to choose Exmasters.com unmetered server hosting deals?
Their reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 12:27:43 AM »
To me the hosting experience with HostingSource.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks. I've been with them for more than a year and so far I'm very happy. I know from personal experience that their chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 12:20:20 PM »
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are the best hosting companies in the whole IT industry.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!