Author Topic: Hosting in Europe ...  (Read 2940 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Hosting in Europe ...
« on: April 08, 2019, 10:56:58 AM »
Web hosting from libertyvps.net and web hosting from swissnode.ch are nice for me and I am in two minds which one should I stick to host a forum?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Hosting in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:13:39 AM »
Glad to find libertyvps.net offshore web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
The equipment is reliable and fast and the support they provide is knowledgeable, answers are returned quickly.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 02:09:02 AM »
I know Cloudarion.com offer nice hosting solutions and have powerful servers in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Usa.
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 12:57:53 AM »
Ever since my friend told me about Libertyvps.net 3 years ago, I haven't had any problem.
Great service, good people! It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 06:31:07 AM »
Hello,

I recommend you to Accuwebhosting for Cloud VPS hosting. They offer the Cloud VPS hosting in 14 location. You can check the plan from his website.

Also, they provide the excellent support in Live Chat and Ticket system (email). They provide support 24*7*365.

I am using their hosting service since couple of years. Also, they provide 99.9% up time.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 01:56:15 AM »
My favorite hosting provider in Europe is 3v-host.com pretty obviously. Their pricing is cool.
I am a an experienced web user and have tried literarally dozens of web hosts before but none with such high standards.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 01:40:39 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com - Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome