Author Topic: VPS account to stick to ...  (Read 3444 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS account to stick to ...
« on: March 28, 2019, 10:26:21 AM »
VPS deals from hosting.uk and yourlasthost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, so what's your would-be choice?   

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 01:03:50 AM »
What are your requirements? Server location? What sites are you planning to host? Monthly budget?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can put forward a recommendation to look through kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting deals.
You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
Legionbox.com and rockhoster.com VPS solutions are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 12:37:41 PM »
Accounts which asvhost.com and libertyvps.net provide are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 02:07:59 AM »
Check out affordable vps deals offered by Qualityhostonline.com team.
The control panel seemed a little daunting and techie at first, but it's fine when you get used to it.

Support - excellent!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2019, 01:08:28 AM »
Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting (OpenVZ or KVM) account.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 02:56:39 AM »
I am happy using QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS hosting. For Shared Hosting and VPS use the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 01:12:40 AM »
Give Cloudarion.com a try. I've never had a downtime problem, never a problem with customer support, and never a problem using their panel.
They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome