Author Topic: Server in Europe cheaply and reliably  (Read 2618 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Server in Europe cheaply and reliably
« on: May 03, 2019, 12:19:00 PM »
I need a server in Europe and hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are in my mind, so which way should I go? 

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Server in Europe cheaply and reliably
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:30:47 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

How much Hard Disk, Ram and Bandwidth do you require?
I can recommend you to compare these providers: 1) Hostunmetered.net ; 2) QHoster.com ; 3) Mddhosting.com
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 11:37:12 AM »
Both companies - hostsailor.com and legionbox.com - are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 01:32:16 AM »
Think Exmasters.com would be a perfect choice for getting unmetered servers in Europe.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 02:44:16 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. I don't believe you will find a better host. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Price is excellent.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.