Author Topic: Shared account from a respectable hosting provider ...  (Read 3474 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Shared account from a respectable hosting provider ...
« on: May 28, 2019, 12:06:19 PM »
Shared accounts from rockhoster.com and avansit.com are advised me to  try in term sof hositng a personal forum and I wonder which one the best would be? 

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Shared account from a respectable hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 02:01:39 AM »
I think you will make the right decision to choose Datapacket.net shared hosting accounts.
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 11:46:24 AM »
Shared accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with.
They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 01:37:55 AM »
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Rockhoster.com web hosting to others.
Their support is excellent, quick and helpful. Never had a problem with the service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 12:33:20 PM »
Their services (rockhoster.com and avansit.com) are full-featured and low cost.
FANTASTIC customer support, even in the middle of the night! Their support teams are over there to pick up the phone and answer my panic questions. I'm so glad you're there. Five star effort!

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 12:47:26 AM »
I think you can try AccuWeb Hosting's Shared hosting service. We provide professional hosting to all clients and fulfill all the requirements of our clients.
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers