Author Topic: cPanel Linux VPS required (requirements inside)  (Read 3554 times)

Ferolli

• View Profile
cPanel Linux VPS required (requirements inside)
« on: June 13, 2019, 01:23:21 AM »
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.
What can you say about Fastnext.com cPanel Linux VPS hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: cPanel Linux VPS required (requirements inside)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 08:40:16 AM »
I am sure deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are able to satisfy all your needs.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

AccuWebhosting

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 08:21:52 AM »
Hello,

You should check out the Linux VPS plans at AccuWebhosting. You will surely find the plan that will fulfill all your server requirements. We offer the best configurations at a cheap price. so before making any decision check the linux, VPS plans from there.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:25:24 AM by AccuWebhosting »
AccuWebHosting | Forex VPS Hosting Providers

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 12:20:26 PM »
Linux VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth trying.
There are huge numbers of features and they are useful in running the website in a quality manner.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 02:43:37 AM »
Use promocode "cpanel50off" - gives 50% off on Cpanel License for all payment periods (valid till 31th of August 2019).
Fastnext.com is the best available Linux VPS web hosting solution out there. Great amount of space and the reliability equals complete satisfaction.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 01:11:17 AM »
So far Fastnext.com have been excellent. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
I like their features like Double backup, 30 day moneyback, Fast 24/7/365 support.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 02:18:18 AM »
You can get feature-packed VPS hosting deals offered by Rockhoster.com team. OpenVZ and KVM ones (Linux and Windows).
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.