Author Topic: Low cost server to buy for hosting a forum ...  (Read 3185 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Low cost server to buy for hosting a forum ...
« on: August 05, 2019, 11:54:27 AM »
Low cost servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are enticing for me and I wonder which one the best is for hosting a forum?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server to buy for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 01:50:13 AM »
Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day.
Their support team is the USA so that is much appreciated. Their Cpanel is feature rich and easy to use.
HostingSource.com will take care of you, as they have me.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 01:02:51 AM »
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all HostingSource.com Servers/VPS plans.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 01:38:04 AM »
You can trust Hostingsource.com provider. It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.
Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 01:48:41 AM »
I can point out that Hostunmetered.net is fantastic. If you are looking for unmetered server hosting with great reliability, tools and the best support, then look no further. Easy setup for most features! Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 02:34:04 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I've been with Cloudarion.com for about a year now and am very impressed with the service!
I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of cheap and reliable webhosting.

Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome