Author Topic: VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...  (Read 401 times)

Funtik

• View Profile
VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...
« on: August 15, 2019, 09:31:22 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is good for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 02:34:39 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Pretty good affordable VPS hosting accounts offered by Exmasters.com professionals. Their servers, support and uptime is superb.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 01:42:55 AM »
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Can recommend you to look through these VPS hosts: Arvixe.com , LusoVPS.com and Hostnamaste.com
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 11:50:02 AM »
Deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 01:55:36 AM »
I appreciate Libertyvps.net quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend them to my clients and colleagues. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:21:18 AM »
I really recommend Legionbox.com VPS hosting deals - a reliable web hosting provider.
I've been with them for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 01:55:28 AM »
Depends on the blog and the size of it. 
I would recommend to check only quality providers, such as qhoster.com, vpsland and rockhoster.com.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2019, 07:00:50 AM »
I know Legionbox.com have fast and polite customer support that works 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble you may experience. I like it very much when you deal with hosting providers.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Salviat

• View Profile

vikmanager

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2019, 07:43:30 AM »
If you want stable and fast hosting, you need to choose VPS from Vikhost.com! You will get great service with low price
vikhost.com
We offer DDoS protection, VPS & Dedicated Servers hosting