Author Topic: Best server provider in Europe  (Read 3506 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Best server provider in Europe
« on: September 17, 2019, 11:42:18 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com provide servers on lovely terms  but I have to stick to only one, which is that?   

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 03:52:46 AM »
As for QHoster.com server hosting plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. Really nice web host.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 11:12:25 AM »
QHoster.com as well as legionbox.com are the best.
I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks and many more.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 02:47:30 AM »
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Personally I have been using QHoster.com KVM VPS plan with huge amount disk space and bandwidth for running my new-built web site.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 01:21:19 AM »
I know QHoster.com have been the only web host that I have ever hosted with and they have never given me any reason to want to change services. Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 02:05:05 AM »
I first contacted Cloudarion.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
I highly recommend them. If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is no other web host that can match the customer service.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.