Author Topic: Need VPS account, DDos Protection. Europe  (Read 3161 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Need VPS account, DDos Protection. Europe
« on: September 25, 2019, 03:09:37 AM »
I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. DDos Protection. Europe
Found Rockhoster.com and also Obhost.net via Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
What are your suggestions for the list?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS account, DDos Protection. Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:21:55 AM »
I am very pleased with service from Rockhoster.com hosting. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me. The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 02:53:14 AM »
Try to look at Cloudarion.com VPS deals. Speaking of support, it is usually very good in terms of email or phone, but don't try to use chat support, you'd probably be disappointed with that as I believe it is outsourced to others. Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, Russia, USA.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 02:08:21 AM »
My hosting from Rockhoster.com is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 02:19:56 AM »
Believe you will not regret a thing if you give QHoster.com a try. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Their email support is so fast, so good, that you have the solution or the first step to the solution in less time than you would spend in a call support queue.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and winnervps.com can be good for you.
The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they providing?