Author Topic: Server with included DDoS protection  (Read 2460 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server with included DDoS protection
« on: October 03, 2019, 09:46:34 AM »
Plan to use dedicated server with included DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net company, is it a good idea?

RCXSO

• View Profile
Re: Server with included DDoS protection
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 03:29:33 AM »
I really appreciate all Cloudarion.com help in getting and keeping my sites running. They've been like active partners in my sites.
Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 02:46:59 AM »
I believe HostingSource.com will serve all your demands. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2019, 05:07:18 AM »
Why not to give Exmasters.com a try?
I recently switched to this host from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 02:48:41 AM »
Try digitalserver.com.mx servers in Mexico (they are Ddos protected). The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.