Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 3661 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 24, 2019, 09:18:37 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.net and winnervps.com, which plan is the best for hosting an e-shop with?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 02:46:01 AM »
I have been very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend their services. Libertyvps.net is always helpful with questions for beginners!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 10:51:10 AM »
Use VPS deals from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
They provide rapid response to any queries and accurate information. All members of their team are always friendly and helpful.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 04:21:16 AM »
The things I like about Libertyvps.net are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.
The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 03:14:29 AM »
Can put forward a recommendation to give Exmasters.com a try. They offer nice VPS deals in the USA and Europe.
I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 02:16:43 AM »
==>> I know exmasters.com started to offer new brand VPS hosting solutions at a cheaper price.
They are offering special now: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 04:56:28 AM »
I have no complaints to share. Libertyvps.net is a good offshore VPS host. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2019, 10:31:08 AM »
Not I think of having a deal with either asvhost.com or rockhoster.com, any ideas?