Author Topic: Need a VPS to host a blog  (Read 3497 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Need a VPS to host a blog
« on: October 31, 2019, 09:25:03 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which plan is the best for hosting a blog?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Need a VPS to host a blog
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 04:32:03 AM »
There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Can recommend hostingsource.com SSD VPS hosting. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of this host is knowledgeable support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 03:05:00 AM »
Try to give Cloudarion.com a try. They have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.
My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 02:13:07 AM »
Personally I like Rockhoster.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 11:29:07 AM »
 Legionbox.com and rockhoster.com VPS accounts are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »
I vote for legionbox.com.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.