Author Topic: Shared plan to buy  (Read 3605 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Shared plan to buy
« on: November 12, 2019, 12:26:55 PM »
Deals from rockhoster.com and avansit.com are the best for me but I hesitate which way is better to follow?
What would you do being in my place?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to buy
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:37:12 AM »
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and Rockhoster.com network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there, but for about half the price.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 09:20:47 AM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 03:31:59 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com a try. The staff is professional and they respect the customers. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 09:59:15 AM »
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are the best places to host your web sites with.
They offer not very expensive prices, while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 04:42:23 AM »
From the mentioned web hosts I'd recommend you to choose hostingsource.com web hosting deals.
Personally I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. Good web host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 06:31:19 AM »
I've had my website with Rockhoster.com for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 04:57:12 AM »
I love Hostnamaste.com prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. There is nothing that counts more than decent support, they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.