Author Topic: Server in Europe  (Read 3720 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Server in Europe
« on: November 13, 2019, 10:04:51 AM »
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are considered to be th ebest in Europe but I have to stick to only one, so which is that?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server in Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 05:38:10 AM »
It is my 3rd month with QHoster.com server in Singapore. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 09:56:41 AM »
QHoster.com as well as ASVhost.com are the best in all aspects.
Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team,

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 04:55:39 AM »
They offer +30 server location including France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.

Our Foundation now has no hesitation in recommending the QHoster.com hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 05:37:12 AM »
As nice alternatives, can recommend you to compare these reliable web hosts:
 - Hostunmetered.net
 - Inmotionhosting.com
 - Kvchosting.net
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 06:30:35 AM »
For QHoster.com VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 04:24:57 AM »
Nice server hosting deals offered by Hostunmetered.net team of professionals.
I'm impressed with their support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.