Author Topic: Cheap shared plan to have a deal with ...  (Read 2254 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Cheap shared plan to have a deal with ...
« on: November 25, 2019, 12:05:37 PM »
Cheap shared plans from QHoster.com and Avansit.com are attractive for me and I have to sign up with only one, which is that?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Cheap shared plan to have a deal with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 05:35:45 AM »
+ vote for QHoster.com provider. I used the code: CR2QS5B85D - it gave me 30% OFF Shared Hosting! (applies to annual billing cycles).
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 09:09:01 AM »
Shared plans from kvchosting.net (turkey19) and libertyvps.net are decent and they can meet all your needs.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 05:56:49 AM »
I know exmasters.com is a reliable web host. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Recommended.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 04:52:15 AM »
QHoster.com is a provider who offers very cheap prices all around, for more webspace and bandwidth than most other hosts can claim to provide.
Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.