Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 2345 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: December 10, 2019, 11:16:30 AM »
Hostsailor.com (60% off) and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to opt for the best plan, which is that fro your point of view?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 05:37:04 AM »
Just here to recommend you a good alternative called Hostnamaste.com - it is a fantastic host. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth and best of all, they're quick on the case! My account was set up in under 1 hour!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 06:28:18 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend rockhoster.com cheap VPS deals in Europe.
I used the discount code "XMAS" and got 25% OFF on all products. Valid till January, the 2nd.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 03:10:08 AM »
I am really happy to have found Exmasters.com web host.
They are offering Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2019, 04:56:59 AM »
Just started with cloudarion.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 06:25:52 AM »
I like Hostnamaste.com VPS hosting. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.
They are always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.