Author Topic: Server to sign up with  (Read 3061 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Server to sign up with
« on: December 11, 2019, 09:07:36 AM »
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are very attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 05:34:32 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Hostingsource.com hosting! They are always on top of the game.
Enough space and bandwidth and the servers are powerful enough for my forums, even when there are 30 people online.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 10:56:24 AM »
I am sure deals from QHoster.com (GHR8WY5P4P) and ASVhost.com are the best.
They have always delivered a great service & Any queries were dealt with swiftly.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 06:26:55 AM »
I Saved Big on HostingSource.com US Web Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2019, 02:34:17 AM »
I am very satisfied with hostingsource.com service and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 01:13:03 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

My site has been hosted with Cloudarion.com for over a year now and everything has been running great.
EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 05:11:09 AM »
I have used hostingsource.com for about 10 months now. I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.
Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a good job for my client for over a year now.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.