Author Topic: Looking for more information about these hosting providers ...  (Read 2197 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Looking for more information about these hosting providers ...
« on: December 27, 2019, 05:34:50 AM »
I am looking for info about these hosting providers: avansit.com and asvhost.com, so what do you know about them? How quality do they work?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Looking for more information about these hosting providers ...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 04:58:47 AM »
What’s your hosting budget?
For service and support I give kvchosting.net a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:19:48 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I know really nice swiss hosting solutions offered by Swissnode.ch team.
Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 07:32:19 AM »
You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.

There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates canspace.ca is the tech support.
I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 04:22:56 AM »
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

As an alternative, can recommend you to consider https://nexusbytes.com/ website hosting deals.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome