Author Topic: Right server to buy for hosting a forum ...  (Read 175 times)

Funtik

• View Profile
Right server to buy for hosting a forum ...
« on: January 06, 2020, 10:51:09 AM »
Comparing servers from KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com, which plan is the best fro hosting a forum?

amanwaa

• We believe everyone deserves to have their Website
    • View Profile
    • Free WEb Hosting Like Never before!
Re: Right server to buy for hosting a forum ...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 05:21:47 AM »
You can go anyone of them, but still, remember there are lots of reputed web hosting provider who give you a huge discount on their hosting plans before choosing anyone please check the latest Hosting Deals page and save up to 97% on every plan. 

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 05:12:00 AM »
With kvchosting.net I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
i've received perfect answers in a very quick time. Yes, everything is excellent.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 04:30:49 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Amazing. Would recommend kvchosting.net SSD server hosting service to anyone.
The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 10:20:22 AM »
Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and legionbox.com - are as good as they are spoken about.
Personally, their  support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 03:40:20 AM »
My hosting from Kvchosting.net is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
After having a bad experience with a web host, this provider was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 07:11:52 AM »
I have been with kvchosting.net SSD server hosting service for 2 years now and love them!
Very good host. Their hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.