Author Topic: Right VPS in Europe ... need your advice ...  (Read 2528 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Right VPS in Europe ... need your advice ...
« on: January 13, 2020, 10:37:30 AM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are great and I hesitate which plan should I try?   

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS in Europe ... need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 06:13:00 AM »
What’s your hosting budget?

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
For me, these VPS hosts in Europe look trustworthy: Libertyvps.net and Rockhoster.com - just compare their hosting deals and choose the best.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 08:00:02 AM »
Both mentioned companies QHoster.com as well as Legionbox.com are worthy. 
Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Thank you! Their technical support  is amazing.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 05:43:47 AM »
I appreciate the hard work Cloudarion.com put into making their service low priced and effective.
They are professionals and know how to keep everything working. They have servers in Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 11:05:08 AM »
Think of using VPS from time-tested companies like libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 03:39:30 AM »
With QHoster.com cheap VPS hosting I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
Locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 07:12:59 AM »
==>> check Lusovps.com out. So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day.
They are offering nice VPS hosting deals in Finland and many other locations.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.