Author Topic: Need a quality shared hosting  (Read 2387 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Need a quality shared hosting
« on: February 25, 2020, 12:50:34 PM »
Shared plans from hostround.com and hostplax.com are attractive for me and I have to select the right and best one, so which is that?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Need a quality shared hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 03:26:44 AM »
Think it will be also reasonable to look at Hostforweb.com shared hosting solutions - they are affordable and feature-rich.
It is an excellent host. I work as a professional web developer and have found them to be a web host far above all others.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 02:49:40 AM »
I can also recommend Libertyvps.net offshore hosting solutions in Netherlands.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net shared plans are resourceful enough to sign up with.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 03:25:54 AM »
I am sure hostingsource.com is the host you can trust!
It is the best available web hosting solution out there. Great amount of space and the reliability equals complete satisfaction.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.