Author Topic: European VPS hosting provider ...  (Read 2243 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
European VPS hosting provider ...
« on: January 23, 2020, 08:58:45 AM »
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are provided in a quality manner and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: European VPS hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 02:23:56 AM »
All in all I say QHoster.com is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all providers have some problems now and again. For me, I like their new brand cheap VPS deals. Start from $5.83/mo if pay yearly. Locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 07:11:04 AM »
I like QHoster.com hosting solutions. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users, all sorts of goodies.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 12:19:21 PM »
ASVhost.com is not the only company to have a deal with, libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 03:15:20 AM »
Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
I got the QHoster.com treatment and I'm never looking back! Low price barrier to entry and high end support, that's the whole hosting package from one provider!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs