Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 2610 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: February 19, 2020, 12:02:41 PM »
I need your advice in terms of buying a right VPS and two hosts are in my mind: vpsget.com and digitalserver.com.mx, so what should I do? Any ideas?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 03:31:38 AM »
- Good Servers: Hardware matters, old vintage slow and outdated severs may not be able to handle modern day websites.
- Simple hosting tools and panels, easy to work and having options to retain flexibility.
- Speedy support.
I think digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host fits in all of these well. That’s way they are really good.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 04:56:57 AM »
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend Digitalserver.com.mx for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 10:40:43 AM »
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and their support.