Author Topic: Windows VPS ...  (Read 3075 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
Windows VPS ...
« on: February 20, 2020, 12:50:30 PM »
Which Windows VPS (host4.biz or asvhost.com) is better to sign up with and why? 

Bismark

• View Profile
Re: Windows VPS ...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 12:15:14 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostnamaste.com can be good for you.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 01:21:24 AM »
If I were you I'd have a look also at https://libertyvps.net/windows-vps.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 03:07:19 AM »
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I would like to put forward a recommendation to give Hostnamaste.com Cheap Windows VPS hosting a try.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 02:48:38 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Check cloudarion.com Windows VPS deals out! I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2020, 02:13:41 AM »
==>> https://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 01:24:23 AM »
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I can tell you that Rockhoster.com Windows VPS host does everything 20 times better than my previous web host.
The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 04:14:40 AM »
Can recommend vpsblocks.com.au give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a control panel upgrade. Get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs