Author Topic: Right and cheap VPS provider  (Read 2527 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Right and cheap VPS provider
« on: March 16, 2020, 11:10:24 AM »
If I want to host a VPS which is forum-friendly, is it better to sign up with either kvchosting.net or hostplax.com?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: Right and cheap VPS provider
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 05:49:39 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with Kvchosting.net SSD hosting. Everything works good. The customer service is good here as well.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 09:54:48 AM »
Cheap VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostround.com can be good for you.
Customer service and technical support is INCREDIBLY (!) knowledgeable, efficient, professional, helpful & courteous. Site has never had any downtime. Definitely recommend.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 03:20:23 AM »
It seems to me that it will be reasonable to consider also Libertyvps.net and their offshore VPS deals.
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 10:15:19 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good eno9ugh to sign up with.
They are very easy to work with, they laid out all of my options and gave me an idea of the type of package that would suit my needs. This conversation was all it took, they were so professional and the set-up was quick and painless!

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 03:33:45 AM »
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

You can trust kvchosting.net provider! They offer the lowest prices they can, while figuring in costs such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 05:04:50 AM »
==>> Your sites and projects online will be in good hands if you choose QHoster.com provider.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 02:59:39 AM »

I would not hesitate to recommend warez-host.com Managed VPS Hosting solutions in Europe!
These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.