Author Topic: VPS to buy ...  (Read 2428 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
VPS to buy ...
« on: March 26, 2020, 09:49:05 AM »
VPS accounts from hosting.uk and hostplax.com are provided in a webmaster-friendly manner and I have to select the best one, so which is that? 

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: VPS to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 02:43:33 AM »
Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
Check hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS deals out. Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 03:56:58 AM »
Why not to give hostforweb.com cheap VPS a try?
Very good with their standard products. Their reliability and price makes up for it though as it is very seldom that I do require to contact their support desk.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 02:58:20 AM »
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

IMHO, cloudarion.com is a really good option for getting VPS hosting accounts in Russia, Switzerland, Germany and USA.
Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted. Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 11:27:56 AM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are provided in a webmaster-friendly manner.
You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 03:26:26 AM »
Since I've signed up with Vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2020, 11:59:27 AM »
Have a look at VPS accounts from KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com.
 Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 04:36:08 AM »
I am extremely happy with HostingSource VPS hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
The uptime with this host is great, I rarely have any downtime. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.