Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ... need to know your opinion  (Read 2718 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ... need to know your opinion
« on: April 13, 2020, 12:20:07 PM »
VPS deals from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are rather attractive for me and I have to follow the best one, so what is that? 

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ... need to know your opinion
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 03:18:51 AM »
Have to rely on Rockhoster.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 01:58:34 AM »
I like cloudarion.com SSD VPS deals. Excellent pricing and plans!
I have also opened many ticket for various Issues, every ticket they respond in reasonable time. Their technical team is really good.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 01:50:44 PM »
Great VPS deals are available from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com.
Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support  is amazing.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 04:15:32 AM »
I like rockhoster.com hosting, it offers a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 02:39:15 AM »
I must say that rockhoster.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 04:03:11 AM »
Good service. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday!
I am fully satisfied using Rockhoster KVM VPS hosting services. They offer so many features for successful running of any website.

Recommended.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.