Author Topic: VPS which is the best in Europe ...  (Read 2794 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
VPS which is the best in Europe ...
« on: April 16, 2020, 12:00:01 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net, which account is the best to sign up with for hosting a forum?   

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is the best in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 02:20:09 AM »
Try warez-host.com Offshore VPS. Their support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:04:27 AM »
It seems to me that Rockhoster.com will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 02:40:01 AM »
I can give Libertyvps.net DOUBLE THUMBS UP! They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 04:04:16 AM »
I use Bullten.com managed VPS account for hosting images, movies, forums and other things did not use it much for my site just making a off site storage hard drive and it worked good for that. I never had a problem with them and I loved the ease of thier control panel, actually miss it now that I have cpanel.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 01:28:17 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Why not to give Vpsget EU VPS hosting a try?
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.