Author Topic: Which server is better to buy for hosting a forum?  (Read 2735 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Which server is better to buy for hosting a forum?
« on: April 23, 2020, 10:57:53 AM »
Which server (hostingsource.com or hostround.com) is better to buy for hosting a forum?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to buy for hosting a forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 03:02:13 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

The best thing about cloudarion.com (the hosting service I use) is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 02:33:51 AM »
I'm using QHoster.com web hosting to host multiple websites, including a couple of my clients.
Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 06:45:21 AM »
For Tzulo is the right place for getting servers at.
It provides a lot of solutions and services that even I can figure out and find time to do.
They have always been timely in responding to my questions!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 01:53:35 AM »
Only been with hostingsource.com for about 2 months and the support is not only excellent but the spec of the servers and the up time is far superior to any other host I have been with. Their Skype support is also great. A very good host indeed! Already recommended it to about 5 friends.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 06:33:43 AM »
Well, I have been dealing with Hostplay offshore server hosting for a long time. Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it!
Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.