Author Topic: Mexico server hosting?  (Read 2930 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Mexico server hosting?
« on: May 04, 2020, 02:50:33 AM »
Require managed server + responsive tech support (24/7).
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx - their Mexico server hosting stability?
Need over 72gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, Linux
What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What hosting provider is better? Why?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: Mexico server hosting?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 11:21:49 AM »
I guess servers from kvchosting.net and inxy.com can be suitable for all your needs.
My experience with them has been great, considering I was only hosting one, small forum. Their support is great, swift and 24 hours, through e-mail or live chat, through ticket or phone, 100% score. The representatives understood.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 03:57:55 AM »
The great thing with digitalserver.com.mx is that they never fail to be better by providing us customers with more beneficial features and keeping us happy with the reliability that is very consistent. This is more than what I expected. Part of the cause of success of my business, I owe to this Mexican web host.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 01:27:07 AM »
Digitalserver and their Mexico server hosting have exceeded my expectations time and time again, superfast servers and support.
I think many other hosting providers would struggle to come anywhere close to this level of support. Pricing was not a deciding factor but is very reasonable.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 10:51:33 AM »
Servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
You know, highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 01:54:20 AM »
Very happy with digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service and very competitive prices. I've received excellent support and personal attention from management over the years. Started out with shared hosting and co-locate equipment with them now. Very pleased with my decision.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 10:14:42 AM »
Servers from inxy.com and hostingsource.com are the best to have a deal with.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 02:43:08 AM »
Hey guys, I'd like to tell you about my experience using digitalserver Mexico server hosting service.
There are full of extra features, moreover, their discount code saved a good sum of money for me.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs