Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 2436 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: May 05, 2020, 12:26:22 PM »
Servers from hostround.com and asvhost.com are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, so which is that from your point of view?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 06:46:29 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
I contacted cloudarion.com provider, told my specific needs, their IT guys helped me to customize VPS solution according to my needs.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 01:38:13 AM »
We have been with Bullten dedicated servers cpanel hosting for the last few years and have never even considered looking elsewhere.
Always very helpful and prompt. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 11:27:41 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and inxy.com are the best.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 02:05:54 AM »
I've recommended Tzulo.com server hosting deals to several clients with no problems.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 05:13:43 AM »
The most important for me are QHoster.com reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs