Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2278 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: June 08, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are nice for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 02:22:41 AM »
I was recommended to try Rockhoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with this web hosting provider to host your site, big or small!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 03:46:04 AM »
With rockhoster.com for 7 months and can say that it is one of the best hosting providers on the web!
Their control panel is c-panel in everything but name; database set-up is pretty straightforward, ftp is no problem and the site has performed flawlessly since I set it up.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 08:00:47 AM »
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

I've been in the web design business for over 10 years, and I've used Many web hosts. And I've found that Hostnamaste.com is the absolute best overall.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs