Author Topic: Managed and unmanaged VPS hosting  (Read 2985 times)

RH-Calvin

• View Profile
    • Reprise Hosting
Managed and unmanaged VPS hosting
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:10:56 PM »
What’s the difference between managed and unmanaged VPS hosting?

Aditi18

• View Profile
    • Hosting Company
Re: Managed and unmanaged VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:40:51 PM »
As the name suggests, unlike Managed VPS Hosting in Unmanaged VPS Hosting you, the business owner, have to take care of all the server responsibilities and maintenance tasks, whereas, your hosting provider only takes care of the physical server and its availability.
I am a technical expert at Wisesolution. I have 5 years of experience in professional marketing. Our company marketing and sales platform that helps grow your business. We provide excellent support, cheap prices. Always quick responses to any of your needs!

ae86

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 04:22:09 PM »
The different between the 2 types of VPS is that, for an unmanaged VPS, the hosting provider is responsible only for the network and the virtual private server availability. A managed VPS, on the other hand, the provider is also responsible for OS and some software support.

A managed VPS hosting is suitable for most users, whereas, an unmanaged VPS is suitable for powered or experience users.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 05:06:09 AM »
I'd also recommend Hostnamaste for getting Unmanaged VPS deals.
Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommend this service!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 12:45:26 PM »
The best VPS provider is available from legionbox.com.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

marythomas

• Serverwala is the fastest growing Data center.
    • View Profile
    • Serverwala
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 01:49:39 AM »
Managed VPS: Managed VPS Hosting acts as a perfect solution in scenarios where the customer does not have staff to handle core hosting related technical issues because In case of managed VPS Hosting you get expert professionals to administer and handle your server so as a result you ascertain that your website is up all the time.

Unmanaged server: Unmanaged VPS Hosting is the one of the low-cost option for hosting as compared to a managed one. These services are generally taken by those companies that have technical staff with sound knowledge of handling hosting issues. In this case person or company is responsible for administrating their own Windows or Linux server. You are also responsible for standard software installation and other materials which you would use in order to manage the server.
I am a technical expert at Serverwala Data Center. I have 5 years of experience in professional marketing. Our company marketing and sales platform that helps grow your business. We provide excellent support, cheap prices. Always quick responses to any of your needs!

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 03:59:36 AM »
What is Managed VPS Hosting?

Managing a server requires time, effort and technical expertise. In Managed VPS Hosting, your service provider takes care of all the server related responsibilities like core updates, maintenance, software installation etc. so you, the business owner can concentrate fully on growing your business. Managed VPS Hosting in simple words, is a hands-free approach.

What is Unmanaged VPS Hosting?

As the name suggests, unlike Managed VPS Hosting in Unmanaged VPS Hosting you, the business owner, have to take care of all the server responsibilities and maintenance tasks, whereas, your hosting provider only takes care of the physical server and its availability.

HTH!