Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Owned-networks.net  (Read 2156 times)

Dritt

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Owned-networks.net
« on: July 13, 2020, 12:11:17 PM »
Comparing deals from KVChosting.net and Owned-networks.net, which account should I try to host a forum?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:12:55 PM by Dritt »

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 01:16:14 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Well, I know Hostforweb.com is great. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 03:37:46 AM »
High-speed server performance. Really cool experience. Kvchosting.net is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 04:33:53 AM »
Good web host. At the same time, there are absolutely no bandwidth issues that you would have to face, and at the same time, neither would you have to face any other problems. The best thing is that I have now been using kvchosting.net SSD hosting for the last two years and all I can say is that I am very happy with the overall service that I get.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 02:42:02 AM »
I have been with kvchosting.net for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
Their service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 02:23:02 AM »
I think kvchosting.net is a good deal! They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose these guys.
Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.