Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 2660 times)

Bismark

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: July 17, 2020, 12:19:08 PM »
I plan to host a forum and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and asvhost.com, so which way is better to follow?

Cherisk

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 03:42:48 AM »
What’s your hosting budget?

There is no denying the fact that cloudarion.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 04:45:21 AM »
I am quite happy using warez-host.com web hosting services and would recommend them to all webmasters.
Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 12:20:44 PM »
You know servers from QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net are worthy.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 03:13:41 AM »
I like kvchosting.net provider. They got my account and domain setup in less than 10 minutes. This is great, I love this web host. I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 03:39:18 AM »
I've been using Web Hosting UK Dedicated Server, I've never had a problem with them. I am very happy with their support and I do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.