Author Topic: What Toy car is better to purchase?RC Car blue 4X4 2.4Ghz or Strong Crawler 4x4?  (Read 1739 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Hey guys,
I need to contact with you regarding the choice of the car for my son. Found this e-shop in Europe via Google: rckane.cz
What car is better:
Strong Crawler 4x4
OR
RC Car blue 4X4 2.4Ghz
Any recommendations please?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

GJRock

• View Profile
Choose Strong Crawler 4x4 with metal parts and your kid will not regret a thing. I like rckane.cz e-shop in Europe, good pricing.
A remote-controlled off-road car for children, which excels in permeability in difficult terrain, driving on lawns, dirt, mud, frozen snow and even driving through puddles.   
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Cherisk

• View Profile
This one also looks good. I like DSC Climb Nation Crawler green 1:10, 2.4GHz - well done, rckane.cz team - you offer so many nice models.
The model is completely assembled, the package also includes a rechargeable battery pack and charger. The package also contains a 4xAA pencil battery for the transmitter, and you no longer need anything for commissioning!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs