Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 2742 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs legionbox.com
« on: July 30, 2020, 11:42:15 AM »
Which server is better to sign up with - either hostingsource.com or legionbox.com?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 03:05:30 AM »
I like this web host and will definitely continue using hostingsource.com web hosting services. One of my site is a phpBB forum discussion board, 2nd one is Wordpress and the 3rd one is personal site with images and video with my family and me. Their uptime impressed me, no outages at all and speed connection is really cool!
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 02:24:32 AM »
I've been with hostingsource.com SSD VPS hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 12:11:29 PM »
Plans from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net can be good for you.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Toskanik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2020, 05:08:10 AM »
My client recommended me to choose Hostingsource.com hosting 6 months ago, I contacted their support and they offered me a good fit at cheap price.
Always very willing and able to help regardless of the circumstance! I have limited ability to manage the website.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 01:58:14 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on HostingSource.com Web Hosting.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Glad to find them!
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 01:30:11 AM »
Since Hostingsource.com have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome