Author Topic: I need to choose the best host in USA  (Read 2740 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
I need to choose the best host in USA
« on: August 25, 2020, 06:05:49 AM »
I need to choose the best host in USA.
Require over 100 gbs of Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux. USA - location.
What can you say about Tzulo.com web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, support, features?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ronk

• View Profile
Re: I need to choose the best host in USA
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 11:47:25 AM »
QHoster.com and KVChosting.net plans are worth every cent you pay for thei rservices.
 They truly have the best service. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 01:52:14 AM »
If you are looking for the best Web Hosting provider around your business then I suggest WHUK - Web Hosting UK, It is the best and leading web hosting provider that provider Cheap VPS for your website with unlimited benefits.

They provide many facilities like  High Speed, Full disk space, 99.99 Up-Time, 24*7 Client Support, Advanced Security and more.

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 05:50:14 AM »
A quick Google search will also reveal some potential coupon codes I could use to save some money if needed. I've been very happy with Tzulo.com for 1 year and a half, and am still very satisfied. I can say that they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2020, 02:24:53 AM »
I've enjoyed Tzulo.com USA dedicated hosting service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future. They even have a little box that lets you select how experienced a user you are so that they may tailor the response to your needs!
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 10:48:31 AM »
Just want to say Tzulo.com and KVChosting.net are those companies which are able to satisfy all your deamnds, the OP.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 04:12:24 AM »
The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. I would STRONGLY recommend Tzulo.com hosting to anyone that is setting up a website.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs