Author Topic: Cheap hosting is better to sign up with?  (Read 2223 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Cheap hosting is better to sign up with?
« on: December 21, 2020, 12:24:32 PM »
Which cheap hosting is betetr to sign up with - either rockhoster.com or cantech.in

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Cheap hosting is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 01:35:13 AM »
I've found hostmines.com web hosting service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

amelia2558

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 07:22:37 AM »
I would suggest rather than looking for a cheap hosting provider choose a reliable hosting provider with good quality services. If you look for cheap you will face problems of downtime, poor security, etc. So look for a good hosting provider company

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 12:11:00 PM »
Cheap hosting is available from time-tested companies: QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 05:45:47 AM »
I switched my personal hosting to Rockhoster.com earlier this year. Switching is never fun, but with really good tech support it can be relatively painless.
Fortunately, they’re terrific, and the whole experience was excellent. The site, even on a shared hosting plan, performs noticeably faster than it ever has, so I’ve been pleased.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 05:42:34 AM »
The incredible customer support is what keeps me with Rockhoster.com provider. There is no issue their team can't solve, with grace and speed. He has bailed this non-technical person out more times than I care to count. It's a world-class operation.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2021, 04:40:32 AM »
I use hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.