Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...  (Read 2746 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...
« on: April 21, 2021, 09:30:02 AM »
VPS plans from QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Toskanik

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 06:08:32 AM »
Go ahead, QHoster.com will serve your demands. Once you find your way and report your problem, the service is GREAT!
The technicians reply almost immediately. Even the supervisor responded within a couple of hours, when I was told it would take an additional 24 hours.
Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:55:49 AM »
See, there are several options available in the hosting industry. For getting the right one you need to do some research and analysis. In the research, you can check their customer reviews, features and plans, support and backup facility, etc. For more details, visit hyperslice. It is the UK’s leading, independent, managed hosting group, providing dynamic IT solutions to over 35,000 businesses and organisations worldwide.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Dritt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 12:46:21 PM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS are the best in the whole IT industry.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 05:16:32 AM »
I need to say that QHoster.com has a responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. The uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before).
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs