Author Topic: Magento or OS Commerce web hosting?  (Read 2407 times)

RCXSO

• View Profile
Magento or OS Commerce web hosting?
« on: January 11, 2021, 02:56:50 AM »
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:

- 100 gbs of SSD disk ; - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, Linux, Magento or OS Commerce support
I would like to know your views on cloudarion.com Virtual Private Server Hosting plans?
Any info about them? Any review sites to read customer feedbacks?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: Magento or OS Commerce web hosting?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 02:43:34 AM »
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things!
I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at cloudarion.com has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Ronk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 11:04:48 AM »
Deals from hostingsource.com and finaltek.com are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Truth be told, the speed is amazing! Now, I have bought a VPS for business-support, pricing is just unmatchable.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 01:44:13 AM »
Hey,
If you want to host an eCommerce store or website then VPS hosting or cloud hosting services are the best solutions. Magento is the most preferred and reliable web development platform for eCommerce sites.
To fulfill the requirements, there are a lot of the best and affordable web hosting providers available in the market. While choosing the best one, just remember some important things like security, reliability, and 24/7 instant support.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 02:55:45 AM »
I am happy to report that my experience for over 5 months at Kvchosting.net has continued to be top notch and simply AWESOME.
The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Garpiya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 12:09:30 PM »
QHoster.com and KVChosting.net servers are worth trying.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

Cherisk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 03:29:56 AM »
I am suprised to see so much reviews about this host. I've been with cloudarion.com for 3 years now, and I've never had a single issue with my website. My site is always up, and if ever needed any additional help, I've always received great turnaround time.
"Stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Jobs