Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 151 times)

Funtik

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: January 12, 2021, 11:51:39 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which account is better to sign up with and why?

Ferolli

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 01:22:36 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I like rockhoster.com OpenVZ and also KVM VPS hosting solutions. Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Rufusnom

• View Profile
    • Обучение Автокад
-
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 03:30:19 PM »
Can I ask you something about your research? How can you pick the right VPS hosting provider? What are the ways for getting the best one?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2021, 03:26:42 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which account is better to sign up with and why?

Hello,

VPS is the most secure and reliable web hosting service than other web hosting services. It is an ideal solution for high traffic, eCommerce, and transactional sites. For the best VPS hosting services, there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market.
You just need to choose the right one according to your requirements. eUKhost is also the best option if you want affordable and reliable UK VPS hosting service in Europe.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

GJRock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 12:42:55 AM »
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With rockhoster.com web host everything is running fast.
With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.