Author Topic: QHoster.com and Cantech.in  (Read 2233 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
QHoster.com and Cantech.in
« on: January 19, 2021, 11:25:01 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Cantech.in are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com and Cantech.in
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 02:53:11 AM »
So far we have had great experience with QHoster.com hosting. I have told several friends already about them. Great host!
XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Jackleo7878

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com and Cantech.in
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 01:19:40 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Cantech.in are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Which web hosting provider is right for your website totally depends on your requirements and budget. So, before going with the mentioned web hosting providers, I think first you should work on some other available options also. There are plenty of best and reliable web hosting service providers available in the market. WHUK is also best option for reliable and affordable web hosting services in the UK.