Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 2324 times)

Ronk

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: January 19, 2021, 12:18:43 PM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

GJRock

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 02:54:29 AM »
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

After suffering through the disintegration of my web and mail hosting provider, I limped to Hostnamaste.com cheap Linux VPS hosting. I've been incredibly pleased with the speed of their tech support and except for one billing problem, they've been an absolute dream to deal with.
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 05:53:40 AM »
VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Which web hosting provider is right for your website totally depends on your requirements and budget. So, before going with the mentioned web hosting providers, I think first you should work on some other available options also. There are plenty of best and reliable web hosting service providers available in the market.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 06:18:01 AM »

Hello,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider. If you are looking for reliable, affordable UK shared hosting services and 24/7 support, eUKHost is also the right option.
â–ˆ eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
â–ˆ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
â–ˆ cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting