Author Topic: QHoster.com - how stable are their servers?  (Read 10018 times)

Garpiya

• View Profile
QHoster.com - how stable are their servers?
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:18:24 AM »
Can you tell me more info about QHoster.com servers, how stable and reliable are they?
I appreciate any helpful.

Salviat

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com - how stable are their servers?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 02:34:53 AM »
If you are looking for reliable virtual server hosting use webhostingzone.org. You will be pleased with their affordable pricing, fast ssd powered solutions and featured plans. Use coupon 30OffVPS to get 30% discount.

RCXSO

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 08:08:07 AM »
QHoster.com experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
Thumbs up to these guys. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
St. Jerome

Weigan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:18:55 AM »
I believe you need to look for more reliable options to make a proper choice. My recommendation is Newpush.com dedicated solutions. They are trustworthy experienced host with fast stable servers and low-cost plans.

Bismark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:51:31 AM »
QHoster.com is a good choice, they offer over 90 payment methods including: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer,  6 different VPS locations and many more.
Servers are stable and there is no downtime on them.

buttony

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 06:44:53 PM »
I never heard about them. I am very pleased that I used 4Goodhosting. Their service is awesome, they respond like instantly to my questions and support issues. I Tried getting a response from the big hosting companies but they responded with hours. That's why I chose them. I'm also happy with the performance and the competitive pricing. 

mohankranthis

• View Profile
    • TRIJIT CLOUD VPS
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 11:21:35 PM »
Taking services from a known member is always suggested or from a company with which you can risk your money. we never heard about Qhoster and we have seen their plans which were quite attractive too. But just have clear clarifications on Technical support, data backup and about money back policies before closing on your choice.
TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - Best Datacenter Services Provider |  VPS HOSTING INDIA

Ferolli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 05:03:41 AM »
Why do you still hesitate?
QHoster.com is reliable option to deal with. I like their VPS hosting solutions:
Linux - http://www.qhoster.com/linux-vps.html
Windows - http://www.qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
Pricing is well-balanced, I like them and highly recommend.
Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.

Terners

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 05:34:29 AM »
  According to my research Newpush.com is offering quality hosting solutions and their server plans are featured, fast and quality. Prices are reasonable.

Stampfer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 05:42:57 AM »
I can say QHoster.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.